Proactive > Reactive
- We have effort reducing brains
- It is easier to complain
- It is more difficult to improve
- Don’t complain about what is out of your control
Begin with the End in Mind
- What do you want people to say about you?
Put First Things First
- We say the most important things in life are our family and wealth
- But we don’t spend the majority of our time on these things
- No Zero Sum
- One does not need to lose for one to win
- Both parties can benefit
Speak First to Understand, Then to be Understood
- Provide value to those who are listening
- The whole is greater than the sum of its parts
Sharpen the Saw
- Work Smarter
- Not Harder
Thank you for reading today’s Book of the Day Review and Summary from Stephen Diagram https://stephendiagram.com/ 150 Best Book Reviews of All Time
Join us in our journey toward Health, Wealth, Love and Happiness
150 Best Book Reviews of All Time
You can help support, and keep us going through the WEBSTORE tab.
Your comments are always appreciated; lets start a discussion!