“If you are distressed by anything external, then the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; you have the power to revoke it at any moment”
- If you are told in advance, or expect it to happen, then you will react more positively to the change.
- Expecting death will make you better able to deal with death
- The Reality is bad things will happen.
You have power over your mind — not outside events; realize this, and you will find strength.
Very little is needed to have a happy life. When people rely on the external world, their happiness decreases. Find happiness from within.
- When people blame, hate or criticize you — penetrate their soul, and see what kind of person they are.
- Successful people are never found wasting their time on blaming, hating or criticizing. You won’t find Elon Musk or Bill Gates flaming / trolling in the comment section.
- You are most critical of others while at your lowest points.
- Don’t give the slightest of weight to these peoples’ opinions.
People who complain and gossip all day never see or do anything right for themselves.
- Focus on your own actions and thoughts
- Don’t worry about the world around you
- Ask yourself what you’re doing right
- Not what everyone else is
Thank you for reading today’s Book of the Day Review and Summary from Stephen Diagram https://stephendiagram.com/
Join us in our journey toward Health, Wealth, Love and Happiness
You can help support, and keep us going through the WEBSTORE tab.
Your comments are always appreciated; lets start a discussion!